Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Five: Top 5 Posts

I am running a little behind this week. I have been feeling a little under the weather. Stress from over extending myself and working on complicated projects has really run my immune system ragged. Despite feeling so blah, this year has already been better than last year as far as this blog is concerned. With Your Girl for all Seasonings' 3rd Blogiversary coming up, I wanted to share the five most viewed posts from the 3 years.

When I pulled the stats, I was really blown away! I thought there would be different results.
5. Wedding Wednesday//The Official Save The Date
I think this one was the most surprising to me. I never received any feedback on the post as direct comments relating to seeing our Save the Dates on the blog. All the comments came when I showed people in real life and after our loved ones got them in the mail.

4 and 3. Wedding Wednesday//Dress Shopping Part One and Part Two
I am not surprised these two posts get a lot of hits! I put the product number for each dress tried on. Also, I reference the Michelin Man, and the Ghostbusters' Jet Puff Man. Plus, I was pretty brutal with my assessment of my dress buying experience.

2. Pesto Béchamel Sauce

Another surprising find. I didn't even remember sharing this recipe. It is one of those semi-homemade things.

1. Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken
I thought for sure the post with the most hits was going to be the recipe I started this blog with: Pulled Pork! Instead, it was that recipe's reincarnation with chicken with over 400 more hits than the Pesto Sauce and 900 more hits than my Pulled Pork Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment