Monday, May 13, 2013

Digital Layouts {1}

So I have been pretty under the weather this past week. I hoped it would get better this weekend, but it really hasn't. Most of my energy has been going to some coding and website work for someone. For funsies, I have been making a bunch of digital layouts. Here's a look at some of them!

 Products Used:
Paisless Press Jump for Joy paper
Jennifer Barrette Jump for Joy tape
Shabby Princess Designs Harvest Spice stitching and alpha
  Supplies Used:

That's Life Collab Kit
Paislee Press kit "Is It Friday Yet?"
Traci Reed kits: 10,080 Minutes, I Like You a Latte
 Supplies Used:
Sahlin Studios A Wonderful Day Paper and Photo Mat 
Brittish Designs and Sahlin Studios Project Mouse Banner, Vintage Ticket, Disneyland Card
Products Used:
Jump for Joy collab Kit
Sahlin Studio Foam Stamp Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment