Thursday, February 6, 2014

Weekly Links 2/6

It has bee awhile since I post a links list, but here are a few things I have been digging on the interwebz lately.

This 2014 printable calendar from Oh the Lovely Things will be making an appearance in my Project Life this year. (more to come later)

Craving this meatloaf from Food in my Beard.

For when the time is right, Jaime and Jeff's Birth Plan might give a little insight to how we might want to approach child birth.

Turns out the conventional fruits and veggies are perfectly fine for kids.

Ira Glass on the gap between the work you are doing and your taste/ambitions. So helpful and inspiring, specifically the first two minutes.

Because we are adults: Beer Pairings for Girl Scout Cookies!

As a 90's kid that was practically raised on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, I find these illustrations totally rad.

Since June I have been involved in quite a few fundraising ventures. One of those ventures was The Wildland Firefighter Cookbook with all profits going to the Wildland Firefighter Foundation.

These three books are currently on my Kindle.

Wishlist: This dress. These shoes. This ring. Not necessarily all on the same day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment