Monday, May 21, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

I have been really absent in this space lately. I cannot say that I will apologize for that. Back in February, I made a promise to myself that I am not going to fill this space with garbage posts. Life has been rough for a little while. I am transitioning between somethings at my hourly job. It has taken up a considerable amount of my time and also taken a lot out of me. There are two major players in our life right now: Fire Season and Work Stuff. And I cannot discuss the details of the work stuff, and writing about fire just makes me sad, so blogging meaningful content has been a tough task lately. I am getting there though. Thanks for your patience and your continued readership! Ironically enough this comes on my second blogiversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment