Monday, February 17, 2020

February | Currently


finishing up the Ali Edwards Pieces of Us self portrait adventure
loving every day of it and the community it has created
sharing my photos on my Instagram feed
reading The Little House books to the kids
listening to all the audiobooks
waiting on all of my holds to be available
living in my Pair of Thieves socks 
working (slowly) on getting all the words in my head typed out in blog posts
making time each day to move and stretch my body in new ways
panting and sweating my way through a mix of barre and pilates
cursing my body and its limitations most days
trying to not feel defeated with the healing process
dousing myself in all the emotional support oils
getting through the first third of 21 days of training 
managing lots of big emotions with the tiny humans
stacking all the firewood
filling and refilling the wood burning stove
learning that I really love living in a place that requires endless amounts of firewood to keep the house warm

No comments:

Post a Comment