Tuesday, August 13, 2019

It Has Been A Year!

Literally and figuratively!

I blinked and the months just flew by.

July 2018 was a month of rest for us before a whirlwind end to the year. Then we went full speed into 2019 and before I knew it we were right back to July again.

Along the way we bought a new car, my sister got married, we gained a niece, I went on a vacation without my family, got an ankle repair surgery and we went to a couple more weddings!

I still haven't figured out why my computer and phone aren't connecting but I am done worrying about it... for now! We also didn't plant a garden this spring and I am barely tending to the two plants that successfully overwintered.

Our oldest kid starts his first season of soccer this week and the younger one will be two in just under 2 weeks.

I am not going to make promises about plans to reinvent this place but I am finally coming to a place where my kids are more self sufficient and I am getting back to having the time for things I love! For those still following this space, I appreciate you and hope you continue read here as I continue to regain my footing!

No comments:

Post a Comment