Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week in the Life 2014 | Tuesday photos

Week in the Life: Tuesday Oct 28 
Mostly photos today as I ended up with only a handful of photos and most of which I hated. My plans for the day were pretty derailed and I defaulted to activities I have documented already or have a hard time remember to take photos, like sewing. 
I didn't capture as much as my day as I wanted to. Our day started at 6:30am. Berkeley left for work and I enjoyed a little music while freshening up for the day. I had a busy day planned and was hoping to document that but all my plans fell through. My back up has been finishing this blanket I have been working on piecing together which does not always lend well to photographing. Berkeley spent the day in the forest seeding and nailing down straw mats for erosion control and then prepared a pretty good dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment