Monday, November 3, 2014

Week in the Life 2014 | Friday - Sunday Video

Oct 24 to Oct 31 I participated in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life documentation which officially was Oct 27 through Nov 2. Since I have been working on my 2014 Project Life album in a monthly approach, and I have been incorporating my Week in the Life in that album, I wanted to keep it in all of October. Also, the weekend previous included weddings and "vacation" time. Thus I started documenting on Friday.

Our travel plans included a ton of road time and instead of just taking photos of scenery as we were driving, I used the Hyperlapse app to record some of it. By the end of the weekend, I had a handful of random videos at various points so I compiled them into a video of our weekend including more than just video footage. 



So that was fun! I had originally planned on sharing this last Monday but due to technical difficulties, I am getting it up here today and sharing it from my Facebook page (haha). I am hoping to get the rest of my Week in the Life photos and words up throughout this week. As for adding this to my Project Life album, I am looking at different alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment