Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome November


We are slowly nearing the finish line with our somewhat unexpected move. We had been contemplating it but with all that has gone on we did not have the time to look into a new place yet. Then an opportunity presented itself and here we are. Most of our stuff was not packed and we currently only have a bed and lamp set up in our room. Despite how empty this new place is, it is oddly comforting and warm. I could stay in this exact spot all day.

The blog has been lacking in the food department. I apologize. Before the move I had been developing recipes for the Holiday Issue of Hello There, Handsome! that will be available in the coming week. We will be hosting Thanksgiving this year. I am hoping Berkeley will FINALLY post his smoked turkey recipe we have been using the past 4 years. I am looking forward to some holiday related goodies I have in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment