Monday, November 11, 2013

Dr Scholl's Active Series Insoles


Love Love Love Love these insoles!! The last two moves we've had my feet have been achey and sore.  My shin splints acted up and I was miserable. I got these Dr Scholl's Insoles just a week or so before the move and they have been fantastic. They have provided amazing support through the numerous floors climbed between moving from a 3rd floor apartment into a 2 story townhouse. I did receive this pair for testing purposes from Influenster but I am looking forward to purchasing more pairs for my other athletic shoes. They make my feet feel that good!

*Yikes! This post went live before I was able to put the finishing touches but I am gonna leave it as is.*
I received these insoles for testing purposes from Influenster. Besides the test product, I did not receive any compensation for my review. As always, all opinions expressed here are true and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment