Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Uniquely You with ModCloth + Polyvore

While I wouldn't consider myself a fashion blogger I am a lady and I love clothes. I also love sharing unique pieces and affordable options. Today I am participating with ModCloth's Uniquely You campaign and sharing my styling of the When The Night Comes dress which is not only available in traditional sizes, but is also part of their Plus Size collection! Can I just add how excited I am that ModCloth now has a plus size collection?!
When The Night Comes: Winter Styling


Originally, I was apprehensive to participate since I am picky. I am eclectic. I have a weird sense of style. Normally, what other people like, I am not so drawn to and vice versa. When ModCloth picked this dress as the featured piece, I was ecstatic!

This little black number is such a versatile dress and I could easily picture myself buying it. For my styling, I chose items that I would pair with a dress during winter. It is a cold, blustery, and snowy season in Flagstaff. Layering and stable footwear are crucial (at least for me). I went with a funky cardigan, a beautiful heavy coat, stockings, and a low heeled, tall boot. I am not normally an accessories heavy person, but I would love to have that adorable purse. The colors and metal accents pair well with the other items chosen. I would love to be able to done this whole outfit for Thursday's festivities or any holiday party this season.

disclaimer: I was contacted by ModCloth to feature one specific piece of their choosing and up to seven more of my choosing. I was not compensated in any way. I was not given any items in exchange for my reviews/testimony/opinions. As always, any opinions expressed on this blog are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment