Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekly Links

While I haven't been finding the words to update here, I have found some really awesome articles lately. I really love the idea of a weekly links post to just get the random out but I feel like I never have enough until recently.

One of my favorite bloggers' open letter asking for a cure, not just a month.

Nerds of a Feather.

Looking for a special treat for the most manly of men? This Guiness Ice Cream in Pretzel Cups looks like a real winner (full recipe here).

Last month YGFASings' recipes were featured in the very first edition of Hello There, Handsome! magazine. This month, there is an extra special Halloween edition.

With the government shutdown, Berkeley has been home from work since mid-Tuesday. It has been mostly awesome. Besides the bittersweet effects, here are 15 weird effects of the government shutdown.

I ordered some Gnarly Whale hair products for myself for my birthday. The beach waves is amazing! As if I needed another reason to buy their products.

Loving these digital scrapping papers.

Want. Want. Need!

Can you tell the difference between real art vs. toddler art?

I've been doing some research to help Berke's dad with the historic house renovation and I came across this collection of awesome kitchens.

Kittens inspired by Kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment