Monday, August 26, 2013

Currently: August


feeling a little overwhelmed with all the things I have signed on to do.  
discouraged by the way certain people in my life have been reacting to how I tackle those things.
finishing those few weeks of Project Life® I had been avoiding.
visiting the public library every 2-3 weeks.
reading more than I have in years.
enjoying it.
spending mornings and evenings on the patio.
loving the weather (still).
drinking a wide variety of beers.
eating Diablo Burger regularly.
proud of myself for getting through so much of my summer goals/bucket list..
making plans for the future.
dreaming of a new place and possibilities.
celebrating big life events with our friends and family.
fighting baby fever. 
hoping it is not too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment