Chicken and Spinach Lasagna
- 1 package (8oz) Lasagna noodles, approximately 12 noodles, parboiled
- 2 packages of chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb shredded chicken breast*
- 26oz pasta sauce*
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 15oz ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- 3 c mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Combine shredded chicken with pasta sauce and tomatoes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, add in ricotta, parmesan, and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Layer lasagna by first greasing a 9 x 13 inch casserole, cover the bottom of the casserole with sauce and meat mixture, arrange noodles over sauce to cover bottom completely. Spread half of the cheese mixture evenly over noodles. Add half of the spinach and cover with half of the remaining sauce. Repeat with the remaining ingredients: noodles, cheese mixture, spinach, and sauce.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake for 15 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.