Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Berkeley and I really aren't big on celebrating Valentine's Day. We are both very good about showing our appreciation and affection for each other in real life, not just on a "holiday for love". We do get each other cards or chocolate and candies because we both love chocolate and candies, but nothing really big. In all the years we have been together, we have never even been on a Valentine's Day date.

This week I decided to join in on some Valentine's fun and link up with The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife and have Berkeley answer some fun "How well do you really know me?" type questions. I also answered these questions for a "Newlywed Game" type post.


The Questions and Answers

How long have you been together?
A: All together 4.5 ish years
B: About 5 years

Where was your first date?
A: In Berkeley's college apartment
B: In my BEDROOM

Where was your first kiss?
A: In Berkeley's college apartment 
B: In my apartment

Who first said, "I love you"?
A: Berkeley
B: "That would be me!"

What were your wedding colors?
A: Reds and purples
B: Reds and purples

What is her most commonly used phrase?
A: "You're a butt"
B: "Excuse you"

Who is her celebrity crush?
A: I don't really have one
B: He's not really a celebrity but the character of Derek Shepherd.

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
A: Tequila!
B: We would both end up with PBR or Tequila. 

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
A: Chicken Enchilada Casserole
B: "Welcome Home" Meatloaf

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
A: The accidental Horseradish Cheddar Pumpkin Mac
B: I have never had her make me anything bad. 

What is the most-played song on her iPod?
A: Breathe by Taylor Swift
B: Something from Pepper, maybe?

What would she say is your most annoying habit?
A: Farting or "pop" noise his finger makes when he scratches in his ear
B: "I have a few. Wow that's hard" He ultimately settled on his flatulence. 

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
A: Take off my glasses
B: "Makes me get her water bottle after I have already gotten in bed!"

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
A: My slippers
B: Her nasty stank-ass slippers!

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
A: My sparkling personality
B: Her brain

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
A: Caramel Macchiato
B: Caramel Macchiato unless there are Seasonal options. 

The Score:

I think he did pretty well considering the randomness of these questions. He got the important questions right. Even more than these questions, he knows my quirks. He knows that if I am holding my head a certain way, it means I have a migraine coming on, sometimes before I even notice. He remembers that the smell of the "natural" floor cleaner makes me want to vomit, and will find a way to get me out of the house to use it. In the summer, he doesn't complain when I have to sleep with my legs out of the blankets which means I flip them over onto him. He accepts the fact that I am a slight germaphobe and if he gets a two-hour report time for an assignment, he'll make sure the dishes are done before he leaves because I hate doing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment