Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sister Pritchett Frosting // Guest Post by Sweet Silver Lining

Hello Your Girl For All Seasonings readers! I'm Breanna and I blog over at Sweet Silver Lining!


I'm 24 years old & am from the frozen tundra of Minnesota. Seriously though, we've been buried under snow and ice for, like, a month now. Not fun.

I just graduated from college in December &, as of February 6th, 2013, am an official registered nurse! I'm still on the job hunt, so if you know of any nursing job openings in southeastern Minnesota, hit me up!

I'm not here today to talk about nursing, though. I'm here to give you an amazing frosting recipe. Well, actually it's not my recipe. But I am here to share the word about it because it is seriously that good!

I actually found it courtesy of Brooke @ Playing Grown Up. The recipe is actually part of a cake, which her family calls "Sister Pritchett Cake". You can read the story behind the cake here.

The frosting, though, is what makes the cake, in my opinion. And it's so simple!

1 cup granulated sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
1 large container of whipped topping

Mix together the sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping gradually.


Warning: This recipe makes enough for a layered cake + a few cups extra!

 


This is the actual Sister Pritchett cake. YUMMY!

Enjoy! This has become my go-to frosting recipe, so I hope you like it too!

Come stop by my blog and visit sometime! I love meeting new bloggers!

And to thank you for your time in reading this, I'm offering the first five YGFAS readers 50% off my VIP ad space! Just go to my sponsors page and click the VIP option & use the code SISTERPRITCHETT at checkout to take the price down to $2.50!


No comments:

Post a Comment