Jalapeño Artichoke Dip
- 1 c marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 c mayo
- 1/2c plain yogurt
- 1-3 small jalapeños
- water/or artichoke marinade.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350* and light spray an oven safe dish.
- Mix parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mayo, yogurt, and salt and pepper in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Drain artichokes and roughly chop. Carefully deseed, devein, and finely chop jalapeños. Fold into cheese mixture.
- Depending on the thickness of the mixture you may need to thin it out with either a tsp of water or a tsp of the remaining artichoke marinade. You want it to be thick but not glue.
- Place in oven safe dish, sprinkle the top with extra parmesan cheese, and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.