Thursday, December 20, 2012

Copycat Linkup {2}

It is week four of the Copycat Linkup with Carly and Mary. I am meagerly attempting to join in as well!

This week I am sharing one of my favorite go to outfits! I shared a glimpse of it back in October. Since then, I have worn this outfit at least once every two weeks. I even wore it as part of a photo shoot I did in September. First, here is my inspiration image:

Black blazer with a patterned maxi dress. I have had it pinned from Piperlime.com since the spring and is no longer available. 

And here is my outfit:

As I mentioned above, this is one of my favorite outfits. It has taken me a year or so to find a maxi dress that wasn't too long since I am a shorty. I finally found one during a browse around the mall when i wasn't even looking. I put it on and it was perfect. Not too tight in the bust or hips, a little elastic in the waist for definition and not too long that I am sweeping the floors. I also love that I can pair this dress with a few different styles of shoes. Most days it is flip flops, but every now and then I pair it with sparkle sneakers, or wedges. 

Side by side, I think I did pretty well. A lot better than I did the first time around. This outfit was a lot more in my comfort zone. I think more dresses are to come!

Want to see more copycat outfits? Check out Carly's outfits here and Mary's outfits here. These lovely ladies have even started a Pinterest board with all of the linked up outfits. 

If you could copy any outfit or style, which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment