Thursday, November 1, 2012

This Month's Plan

November First! So many things associated with this date. First, and most importantly, today is my little brother's 16th birthday! Happy Birthday Benjamin!

November always feels like the official start of fall for me. Growing up in Northern California, the weather throughout September and October always fluctuated and was still rather hot. Every Halloween though, the clouds would roll in and build. If it didn't sprinkle on Halloween night, it would most certainly rain on November first.

Since moving to Flagstaff, I really enjoy the slow but noticeable transition into Fall. I love the gradual chill roll in. I love the crisp mornings. I love seeing the leaves transition from their normal greens to the yellows, oranges and reds of Autumn.

I have to admit though, this year I have been a bit preoccupied. I had somewhat mixed feelings about November. I am so excited that it is here, but at the same time I was very nervous to be here. I did not know how I would manage life while planning a wedding. I was worried that November would be the month I was extremely fried and unruly.

So far, October has been my busiest and most stressed month. I wanted the ten days leading up to our wedding to be as stress free as possible. I also wanted the down time of the honeymoon and the holidays to be as relaxing for Berkeley and I as possible. As a result, there has been a lot going on behind the scenes here in October. Even more so with the craziness with the car!

We love our readers and you have offered us tons of support since we started blogging here. So we feel it would be rude to just skip blogging for a month. I have been using my networking skills and have been trying to get some great guests lined up. The rest of this week and the week before the wedding it will be wedding central around here and the first guest post is set to go live the week after the wedding. If you are interested in contributing and receiving some free ad space check out this post or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment