Monday, October 29, 2012

Want Your Words Here?

The last week has been a roller coaster. Between the last few days of tying all the wedding details together, finalizing our travel plans, and working through some personal stuff, I caught some kind of bug. With all the craziness that is going on, I wanted to make sure everything with the blog is settled and running as smoothly as possible.

There is where I turn to you all. Do you like to write? Do you have a fun recipe to share? How about some marriage advice or a funny Honeymoon story? I would love for you to share here!!

Specifically, I need some guest bloggers for posts to be published between November 12 and December 1. Just contact me with what you want to post by November 8 and I will get you scheduled!

Now at this point you are probably wondering "What do I get from all this?". Well besides lots of love and gratitude from us, I will be offering up free ad space and sponsor spotlight posts for your blog/shop/business/etc. Also lots of social networking shout-outs and a return of the favor with me writing a guest post for you when you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment