Very Berry Summer Pie
- 3/4 c sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1 package jello
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cups whipped cream or can of whipped topping
- 1 pie crust
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Gradually stir in water until smooth.
- While stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in gelatin until completely dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Stir in berries.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream before serving. Makes 8 servings.