Monday, August 20, 2012

Currently... August


in disbelief that this marks 300 posts on the blog. Have I really been blogging that long here?

relishing in the fact that our life has so much contentment right now.

racing through wedding checklists. Only a few more things to really nail down.

preparing for the busiest 4 months of my life.

embracing my crazy summer hair.

letting it do its own thing.

watching old tv shows on Netflix. Our PS3 has been working overtime keeping me entertained this summer.

enjoying having Berkeley home in the evenings.

making progress on getting this space fully functional again.

using spreadsheets to stay organized.

feeling like the right decision was made.

accepting that not all days are great days.

using time more effectively and more intentionally.

pleased to have all of our wedding vendors booked.

finding it easier cope lately.

loving the networking and connecting I have been doing this past month.

eating home cooked meals 5 out of 7 nights of the week.

sleeping a lot better than I have in months.

writing a lot more.

smiling more genuinely and more often.

planning on keeping my life the way its been for the past month.

Sparkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment