Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ornament Exchange Fail


At the very end of October I had hopes of starting a Holiday Ornament Exchange. It was gonna my reason for trying out all these great DIY ornaments I had seen. Well, no dice! I only had one person show any interest in it and that was a close friend.

As far as tackling a huge collection of different types of ornaments; Huge Fail! I know! I did make a special ornament for the exchange. I also made one for my sister. Both of which will be shown after Christmas. I have pretty much been under the weather for two months. And personally, I do not feel like sharing my sick germs with the gifts I have been making, so I am behind schedule. With Everything!

Except, I have been keeping up on the December Daily part of my Holidays Minibook! The pictures are all accounted for/noted for each day, and I have been making use of a lot of the "keepsakes" from this time of year to tell my stories. It has been an interesting take. As for the camera, I am still pondering the possibilities. Go with a higher quality point and shoot or find some kind of battery system that doesn't require purchasing a bunch of battery packs that constantly die. Hopefully, I will figure it out soon!

Today we are heading to Tucson for a not so white Christmas with Berkeley's family. I will try to get some updates in over the next few days. I hope you have splendid Holiday Season. Merry Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment