Monday, November 7, 2011

Minibook Monday// NYC the Final Chapter

So we are at the end of the NYC Minibook! I cannot express how much fun I had making this book. Going through all of the photos that were taken that weekend and reliving the memories was great. Having Berkeley around while making this book really helped. He had little tidbits to add in here and there as well. Right now, I am having trouble finding a naturally lit space to take photos of my books in right now, so I apologize for any weird colorings/blurriness of the pages.
These two photos were shared with me from other guests at the wedding. Both came with the different color filters on them. I love that they were so different yet still the same. On the left in sepia is the flower girl beginning her timid walk down the aisle. I love the "Behind-the-Scenes" feel of the maids of honor in the hall behind her. On the right is a black and white of MJ being walked down the aisle. I had these processed through Shutterfly as 4X6 and just added them in.
Another photo grid on the left and a full page photo on the right. All of these are from the ceremony.
As the ceremony ended, we got two of my favorite shots. I scaled them to roughly 2X3 and in a similar manner as the photogrids. I used the same creamy background color. The other side of the spread is another journaling page using the same Bazzil Basics cardstock and gold gel pen.
That journal page, and the rest throughout the book are double sided. I broke up the ceremony and reception with glittery accent page.
The left page is just another 4X6 and it faces another layout with the lyrics of important songs from the weekend in the background.
More photos from reception. It was a great reception!
More reception photos! These are from the latter end of the evening.

I made a pocket and placed our return flight boarding passes in there. I sealed it up with the dark brown glitter tape.
The last of the journaling on the same paper, with the same pen.
And the back cover. Again, adhesive cork covered with a decorative paper.

The whole book can be viewed here.


Now that this book is done, I have a few more I will be working on in the coming weeks. I also need to post the last of the summer book (slacker!). Later this week, there will be some fun stuff posted! Yay! Don't forget about taking a look at the Ornament Exchange.

As always, all products and services I talk about on my blog are presented with my honest opinion. I am not paid for my review of these products or companies and was not compensated in any way to give the reviews I provide. The mentions I give are presented solely on a informational basis and my personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment