Monday, October 31, 2011

Minibook Monday//NYC pt 2

So a lot of these pages are the same style using some of the same complementary papers. So I am not really gonna spend a lot time on the details.
The back of the journal page for Friday travels was backed with another paper that fit in with the overall color palette . The paper is another piece I found in Open Stock at Michaels. Facing it is another postcard type piece from MJ's invitation suite. The front shows the sign/logo for the restaurant which hosted the rehearsal dinner.

The back of the postcard has the details of the rehearsal and dinner. Opposite is a grid of photos from the dinner.
Another photo grid faces the menu options from the dinner.
The menu was backed with the accent paper and faces another pocket style page. This page was made using plastic scrapbooking page protectors. When they sent out the Save the Dates, they sent out an additional one to wedding party and close family for the rehearsal dinner, The Golden Ticket! I also dumped some glitter in there too!
Back of the ticket is just golden cardstock. Opposite is just a 4X6 from that night!
On the back is another 4X6 full page photo (photo credit Erin) and another page of journaling.

The whole book can be viewed here.


As always, all products and services I talk about on my blog are presented with my honest opinion. I am not paid for my review of these products or companies and was not compensated in any way to give the reviews I provide. The mentions I give are presented solely on a informational basis and my personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment