Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Homemaker Sunday: Sept 11




The weather in my neck of the woods:
Warm days with a cool breeze with late evening and night thunder and lightning storms.

Things that make me happy:
Cooking, and preparing the house for Berkeley to come home from (hopefully) his last out of state dispatch of the season.

Book I'm reading:
The Bible. Studying Proverbs.

What's on my TV today:
Felicity on Netflix

On the menu for dinner:
Turkey on whole grain bread. Maybe some sauteed veggies on the side.

On my To Do List:
Pick up the house
Organize the kitchen
Do laundry
Finish Berkeley's scarf

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
This past weekend I made a gluten free vegetarian dish with brown rice and a pumpkin bean sauce. Still figuring out if I like the recipe or not.

In the craft basket:
The projects I have been using to teach myself how to knit!

Looking forward to this week:
Berkeley coming home on Tuesday, birthday on Wednesday and a Sushi date on Thursday!

Tips, Tricks and Lessons Learned:
Lately, I have been using Cozi.com to keep track of all of our appointments and schedules. It is color coordinated and interactive. I love it!

My favorite blog post this week:
It's the Little Things post all about the little things that make people's days that much better.

Blog Hopping:
I really love Lindsay over at From Aisle to Aloha!

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


On my mind:
Getting ready for my sister's wedding and starting to organizing finances for our wedding.

Quotes, Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Proverbs 1:8 Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment