Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week In The Life//Wednesday


This Wednesday, like many, starts with a morning shift at the 9 to 5 that helps to pay the bills. Unfortunately most days start fine and end with me being frazzled since the business is going through some changes. You can definitely tell there was some humidity that day as already my frizz was starting to show.
After my 6 hour shift, I headed a few doors down and tried on some dresses for Sammy's wedding. I didn't find anything for her wedding, but I did find a new standby. It is a light and airy but grown up summer dress. It was a nice way to unwind before heading home.



Berkeley got home around the same time as myself. We decided to eat out as Wednesday nights are historically "Date Night". We chose Salsa Brava which has been featured on the Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. It is always a favorite for us. While neither of us ordered the Stuffed Sopapilla as showcased on the show, we enjoyed some of our standbys with some refreshing drinks on the side. You can't really go wrong at the Brav!

No comments:

Post a Comment