Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday: April 11




The weather in my neck of the woods:
It snowed this weekend. Very nice weather and then BAM snow!!

Things that make me happy:
Spending time with my family and crafting

Book I'm reading:
The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin

What's on my TV today:
Going through the seasons of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix

On the menu for dinner:
French fried onion chicken

On my To Do List:
Get ready for the next craft show
Clean the house
Get ready for GRADUATION

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
We are gonna try cooking from recipes from the family cookbook this week.

In the craft basket:
More of the usual stuff, also a video tutorial for gathering the skirt from the dress I made.

Looking forward to this week:
Get reorganized and hopefully resting and relaxing after a crazy week.

Tips, Tricks and Lessons Learned:
Nothing really this week.

My favorite blog post this week:
Dishing for Dana has already raised 1/5th of their goal!!

Blog Hopping:
I started following Craftfail a blog full of different mishaps in crafting ventures! Also, Ok Now What Bride is on my reading list.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

On my mind:
Finishing school and figuring out my plans for the future

Quotes, Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"I think I'm finally growing up - and about time." -- Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment