Curry Mayonnaise Oven Fried Chicken
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder blend
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar
- few drops of hot sauce
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Coat the chicken pieces with the mixture.
- In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, and parsley flakes. Roll coated chicken strips in the crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased shallow baking dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, turning once about halfway through cooking. The chicken should be tender and juices will run clear when pierced with a fork.