Sunday, February 13, 2011

That Went By Fast

This weekend has been quite busy for us. well, the whole week in general has been quite busy. We have still been trying to get back on track from being sick and the little detour the hockey game added. I had bronchitis, BK had the flu and then passed it on to me. Breathing is still difficult at times. Hopefully this week will be less stressful and strenuous.

This weekend we had a few things going on. I worked a pretty long shift on Friday, a whole slough of happens on Saturday, and church and errands today. One of the things we were able to do this weekend was attend Flagstaff Brewhaha, a semi-formal beer tasting that was totally awesome. And I plan on writing a review on our experience tomorrow. Between all of that, I managed to get a few new craft projects started. I even got a valentine goodie box made for BK. For the rest of my crafting stuff, I plan on mass posting about it Tuesday or Wednesday.

In other news, I incorporated a new commenting html that will hopefully be an upgrade from the basic comment options that Blogger provides. Try it out and tell me how it works for you. I am hoping that it is a lot smoother to leave comments, and reply to each others' comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment