Tuesday, November 2, 2010

At a Standstill

My blogging life is at a proverbial standstill. My ideas are blocked. I have been starting things left and right and nothing has been getting accomplished. My ideas in the kitchen have been lackluster. It is a same rotation of same ole same ole. Where has the spark gone?

A huge part of it is a lack of funds, but I have always been able to make something out of nothing. Maybe it is my own self criticism. Maybe it is self doubt. I have never been afraid of failure before. But something is different right now. Specifically with the Nine14 Design stuff, no one is interested. I have over 100 shop views on Artfire and my items on Etsy have decent views as well, but no one is biting. I wish I had a clear sense of what I am doing an what I need to be doing.

As for my kitchen blues, I just don't know anymore. I think I have lost my kitchen mojo!

I hope the ideas floating in my head can pan out and actually look good enough to purchase.

In other news, I am now a seasonal employee at Michaels crafting store. This solves the money problems and hopefully will inspire me. I would like to note that me stating "I'm broke" does not indicate I cannot pay our bills, it simply means we only have the money for our bills and needs.

As always, thanks for taking the time to read the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment