This is a recipe that makes 4 servings.
- Preheat oven 400°
- Finely shop onion and mince garlic and add to a large mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients and gently toss.
- Add hot sauce and mustard, ground beef and egg. Add 1/4 c ketchup.
- Roll up your sleeves and hand mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape mixture free form into a loaf roughly 9X4. Place on a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 20 min at 400°. At the end of the 20 min spread 2 tbsp ketchup over the top of the loaf. Bake for 7 more min or until done.