Monday, July 26, 2010

Quesadilla Crap

So this past weekend I went to a place I have never been before, Brews and Cues. If you couldn't tell by the name of it, this is a bar with quite a few pool tables. This place is owned by Beaver Street Brewery and serves food and drink from the restaurant. We went on a laundry day so dinner was the plan.

Originally, we were planning on NiMarco's but they were packed. So Brews and Cues it was. I was excited because I have heard great things about the brewery. I was let down, greatly. We got their quesadilla with flank steak. Very rarely do I get steak out in public, but I made an exception. In this case, the steak was great, but the quesadilla was not anything worth calling home about.

BK and I both grabbed a slice, and they both broke in half immediately. The outside tortilla was crispy, but the inside was slimy and wet. The cheese mixture was all wrong. It was a definite poor attempt at a quesadilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment