Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jumbled Mess

I have been sitting with this window open for over an hour now and I can't decide where to take this post. I have so many ideas, and topics, and project ideas running through my head that I can not sit down and formulate one cohesive post. I start writing about one thing and just keep going until I end up on a entirrely different topic without even finishing the first topic. I have a stack of recipes to get through and a heap of daily life posts that I have half heartedly started using Microsoft OneNote. Part of me blogging was to give the people what they want. Am I providing my readers with what they want? I don't want to bore anyone with the monotonous details of my life. Unless that is what people want to read about? I dont know.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love reading your blog, no matter what you write about. The restaurant reviews are excellent, the recipes give me ideas, and I love the creative projects you have going on... makes me want to decorate! :)

Post a Comment