CrockPot Mac n Cheese #1
- 8 oz dry elbow macaroni
- 1 chicken breast
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c. whole milk
- 2 lg. eggs, beaten
- 1/4 stick (1/8 c.) butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 c. shredded cheese
- black pepper and chili powder
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized chunks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease Crockpot and add chicken. Then add the dry pasta.
- Mix in the milk, eggs, butter, salt, pepper and chili powder. Stir in the cheese, leaving enough to sprinkle on the top. Stir mixture thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining cheese. Cover and set on low.
- Cook for 3 hours or until noodles are tender.