Friday, March 13, 2020

Friday Fave | My Daily Perfume

I have always been sensitive to fragrances of all sorts. There have been few perfumes I have really liked. Then I feel in love with using essential oils. It started as a way to help with our youngest daughter's skin condition and has blossomed into so much more! That is a story for a different day, though.

Today, I wanted to share my daily perfume using essential oils!

Valor and Lime were two of my favorite oils from the beginning and then I mixed them together and I love it!! Valor is a blend that has a well balanced woodsy, slightly floral aroma and it is great for calming anxious thoughts. Lime is bright and uplifting! Both are incredibly supportive for emotions. I think that is why I love it!!

My favorite way to wear it is adding equal drops to a lava bead bracelet. I also have a small roller bottle with 10 drops each topped with carrier oil. I roll it behind my ears and along my collarbone as well. It lasts all day and getting little whiffs of it throughout the day make me smile and feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment