Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Few Changes

If you have stopped by the blog in the last few days, you may have noticed some changes. After four years of the same layout, template, etc. I felt it was time for a change. For now, I chose neutrals with some of the same fonts I had used in the past. I am still working on the finishing touches for some of the links and buttons, so if you notice something isn't loading right or a link is broken, please let me know!

Also of note, there may be a few content changes. For the past year, I have been struggling with this space. I have started numerous posts about where my heart is and the things we have been struggling with only to erase them because "that is not what my blog is about". In short, I have been stifling myself so a few changes in content. I hope that doesn't deter you from reading and that you enjoy learning more about who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment