Monday, May 26, 2014

Around Here | May 2014


The last month has been quite the whirlwind of activity, traveling, emotions, etc. We had some unexpected additions to our little "family" of two. Our life has been drastically turned upside down and sideways. Boy, has the adjustment been rough.

Here is a little glimpse of what the month has been like so far. I started with a impromptu trip to Disneyland with my mom and sister. More on that tomorrow. Lots of day to day busy-ness and learning how toddlers work. We had a bake sale. And we are ending the month with a 11,000+ acre Wildfire just south of town.

I am slowly getting up to date with 2014 Project Life and finishing my 2012/2013 albums. I am really excited to be using a monthly approach this year. It has made documenting much more enjoyable and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment