Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup
- 1 lbs sweet italian sausage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups broth
- 12 oz frozen vegetable mix (mine had peas, lima beans, carrots, corn, okra, and potato)
- 14 oz can great northern beans, drained
- 1 cup dry pasta
- In a stockpot or Dutch Oven, brown sausage with minced garlic over medium heat. Stir in broth and vegetables. Reduce heat, and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans and noodles. Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking and serve.