Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Summer 2013: Bucket List Wrap-up

At the beginning of summer I shared my Bucket/Goals List and today I am wrapping up how I did. I was on track for most of the summer to get everything done and then the past 7 weeks happened. Regardless, I am proud that I was able to accomplish so many of my goals! 

It may not look like much but I at least started on over half of my goals with intent to finish soon. Other items I did more than just the target amount like reading. I ended up with 5 and a half books (still working on Wicked). Also, now that we decided to move when the lease is up, finishing our gallery wall is pointless because we would just have to tear it down. 

Summer Goals:
  1. Visit my parents and siblings in California at least once.
  2. Take a camping trip.
  3. Hike the entire Elden Lookout Trail.
  4. Eat at 3 of the restaurants on the Flagstaff Bucket List. 
  5. Ride SkyRide at SnowBowl.
  6. Visit the creek as many times as possible.
  7. Finish 4+ titles from my reading challenge. 
  8. Try more 3+ mile hikes.
  9. Visit Hallie and Ava at least once.
  10. Take more photos.
  11. Do a clean and purge.
  12. Put the wedding album together.
  13. Grow patio tomatoes.
  14. Celebrate our 5 years!
  15. Play pool often.
  16. Make some great baby gifts for lots of pregnant friends.
  17. Host a BBQ!
  18. Finish the shop relaunch.
  19. Go fishin'
  20. Finish our bedroom gallery wall.
  21. Be better this season.
  22. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment