Lemon Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 med. lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley, more for garnish if desired
- 1 cup olive oil, plus 3 Tbsp.
- 3 lb. pork tenderloin
- Salt and black pepper
- Combine the garlic, zest, juice, parsley and 1 cup of oil in blender and blend until smooth. Put the tenderloin in a resealable bag, add the marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- When the meat is done marinating, preheat oven to 350*F. Place marinated pork into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle remaining olive oil over top.
- Bake at 350*F for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150* to 160*. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.