Friday, May 31, 2013

I Know This Much is True

Today, I want to introduce you all to Karrie who blogs at I Know This Much is True. She has been the XL sponsor for this little space of mine for the 6 weeks. She is a great gal, so please consider heading over to her blog to read more about her!

HI! I'm Karrie. I'm a nurse *RN*. I'm a mom of a 16 year old. I look 12 and am 5' ft tall exactly. Real Age=Undisclosed. I'm in love with Owls, Sloths, the Octopus, Lucky Kitties, Fabric, Aurifil Thread, and all kinds of books.

I've been quilting just over a year, and I want to learn how to sew dresses so I can wear dresses ALL the time. My blog does not follow a theme. I just blog about random things. I forget to post the pics a lot of the time, but I'm getting better as time goes on.

I LOVE reading all kinds of blogs so I don't discriminate :) I actually like reading more than writing. Go check out my Welcome page for some background info on me. Then Follow Me any way you would like. If you leave a comment saying so, I'll come and follow you back.

-karrie

I hope you all consider heading over to Karrie's blog or following her on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment