Saturday, October 20, 2012

WW//3 weeks out


Another Wedding Wednesday on a Saturday! I cannot believe it is under a month until the day is here! It feels like it was yesterday that Berkeley and I were in that tiny apartment on Christmas Morning and he was proposing. At the same time, it seems like miles away!

I am currently in super sonic speed mode! I feel like a chicken with head cut off with all the spinning around in circles I feel like I am doing. Everyone has a list of things that need to be completed in the 3-6 weeks before the wedding. I feel like I have been doing pretty well at adhering to the expected timeline at which things should be done by. Here's what I have been loosely going by:

  • Touch base again with all the vendors. COMPLETED
  • Meet with the photographer. 
  • Review the playlist with the band or deejay. 
  • Send out the invitations. COMPLETED
  • Submit a newspaper wedding announcement. 
  • Enjoy a bachelorette party. COMPLETED
  • Enter RSVPs into your guest-list database. COMPLETED
  • Get your marriage license. COMPLETED 
  • Mail the rehearsal-dinner invitations. COMPLETED 
  • Visit the dressmaker for (with luck!) your last dress fitting. COMPLETED
  • Stock the bar. 
  • Send out as many final payments as you can. 
  • Confirm times for hair and makeup and all vendors.  
  • Assign seating. COMPLETED
  • Purchase bridesmaids’ gifts.  COMPLETED
  • Write vows, if necessary. 
We are getting there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment