Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy April

Currently...

excited that our room fills with the soft glow of the sun in the mornings.

fighting a cold/flu that sprung up at the tail end of winter

running a bit on empty lately.

determined to better organize the house.

addicted to Doritos Tacos and planning to quit the habit.

making plans for a porch garden.

noticing the year is just flying by. I can't believe it is already April.

thankful that I have a few weeks with Berkeley home before Fire Season starts.

hoping I will be hired on in a Forest Service position of my own.

anxious to get more and more of the wedding planned out.

happy that I made the decision to start Project Life.

working my way to the finish line with my current job and my schooling.

wondering what's next.

at ease with where we are.

blessed to have some great blog readers. Thanks to you our little blog has reached approximately 7500 page views!

No comments:

Post a Comment