Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday//The Beginning of Losing It

With roughly 380 days until our big day, Berkeley and I are losing it!
No that doesn't mean we are going crazy. It means we are using this winter to get in shape! For me this means I want to cut some of the weight I have put on in the last few years. Mainly, I want to focus on getting back to a healthier me.

To do accomplish this we are starting a new workout regiment. For the first few weeks I am gonna try to tag a long with Berkeley on a new workout he is on to get in/stay in shape for next fire season. We are gonna see how it works for me and adjust it accordingly.

Most people measure their weight loss by pounds. My goal is to just feel better in my clothes. To maybe loose a few sizes and overall be trimmer! Also, I will be doing this without tracking exact weight loss/gain. So wish me luck as this whole crazy ride starts today! I'll be sure to share my progress along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment