Lemonade Cucumber Spa Pop
- 1 cup julienned seedless Cucumber
- 1 fresh squeezed Lemon, remove any seeds
- 1 fresh squeezed Lime
- 2 cups cold Water
- Natural Sweetener added to taste. (I used honey)
- Slice lemon in half and squeeze it over a strainer into 2 cups of cold water. Sweeten lemon water to taste with your favorite sweetener.
- Fill popsicle molds 2/3 with lemonade. Freeze uncovered for about 1 hour. Take pops out of freezer. Scrape and stir any ice crystals that have formed.
- Add a spoonful of the julienned cucumber to the pop molds.
- With a popsicle stick or a butter knife, press the cucumber into the mixture so it is evenly distributed.
- Add your popsicle sticks, freeze pops for another 3-4 hours until solid.