Wednesday, June 1, 2011

31 Days of Prayer


One thing I don't really talk about on this blog is my faith. Berkeley and I are fairly active in the congregation we worship with. I will not get into too many details here, but if you are interested in learning more about my specific beliefs don't hesitate to ask!

A fellow blogger/awesome wife and mother started 31 Days of Prayer for her husband. I love this idea and after all of Berkeley's hard work and the short temper I have had in response to the move, I have decided to join in. Every day there is a prayer topic for our husbands/significant men and corresponding scripture to read.

All throughout the month I will be updating an additional tab at the top of the page with each day's prayer. I hope that these prayers will inspire you to pray or even just think positive thoughts for the special men or women in your lives! If you do choose to participate please consider visiting the original posting and signing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment