- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 750-ml bottle silver tequila
- Take a lidded glass jar or an empty liquor bottle and fill with the desired ingredients, reserving the simple syrup and tequila on the side. It is important to use fresh ingredients and use a vegetable wash to ensure a clean taste.
- Once the ingredients are in the jar, carefully add the simple syrup to coat them, then very slowly add the tequila to the mix. Be sure to pour slowly so as not to break up the ingredients and ensure a crisp liquid without pieces floating throughout.
- Seal the bottle or jar and let sit at room temperature for five to seven days (or longer if desired). The jars can be steeped in the refrigerator if the items require a controlled climate.
- Test the tequila for progression daily and let the infusion breathe for a few minutes each day to allow gases and unwanted vapor aromas to escape.
Once the infusion reaches the desired taste, strain and enjoy. Salud!