Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday: January 3, 2011



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Another week of freezing cold weather.

Things that make me happy:
Snuggling with BK, and sipping peppermint hot chocolate.

Book I'm reading:
Nothing currently

What's on my TV today:
My Name is Earl

On the menu for dinner:
steak, potatoes and corn

On my To Do List:
Unpack the NYC luggage, clean the house, do laundry

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I tried making a lemon chicken recipe but it wasn't the best.

In the craft basket:
Shadow box for someone special

Looking forward to this week:
Having the week off with my love, making plans for the future

My favorite blog post this week:
Sandra's Year in Review post.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
On my mind:
Wedding Details!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried." Ruth 1:16-17

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Loved reading your list and that is such a sweet photo :)

I don't remember seeing your link on the Happy Homemaker Monday post, did you link up? Or did I just miss it, I'm so glad I found it through another link from a friend LOL

Post a Comment