Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday: Dec 27, 2010



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Winter is in full effect. We should be getting snow later in the week and the low will be down to 0*f.

Things that make me happy:
The holiday season was good to me this year!

Book I'm reading:
Practice of the Wild by Gary Snyder

What's on my TV today:
Catching up on my missed shows from the past month.

On the menu for dinner:
tbd

On my To Do List:
Unpack the NYC luggage, update the blog as much as possible, clean house, get the shops back to full swing.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I have a few lemon chicken recipes I want to try.

In the craft basket:
Reversible infant mittens, pacifier holders, and a shadow box

Looking forward to this week:
NYE! We are heading downtown to watch the Pinecone drop!

My favorite blog post this week:
My favorite blog post is forthcoming. It is a small cop out, but I think it will be everyone else's favorite as well.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

On my mind:
Missing family. With a little bit of excitement!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried." Ruth 1:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment